We’re looking for a creative, hardworking individual to join our Cardiff team for a paid internship as a Digital Designer. The successful candidate will report into our Creative Head and Managing Director, taking responsibility for graphic design and WordPress projects.
The Key Responsibilities of the Digital Designer will include:
- Taking on responsibility for creating a range of graphics to be utilised across Google Ads, Facebook, client websites etc
- Working with the Creative Head and Marketing Manager to create polished and professional brand guideline and audit documents for clients
- Working on WordPress to design websites
- Utilising WordPress site builder platforms (WP Bakery in particular) to make updates to existing websites for clients
- Liaising with clients to ensure that we’re delivering graphics that meet their standards and expectations
- Covering other aspects of digital marketing in the absence of staff members
What skills will our Digital Designer require?
- Creativity with a strong interest in design
- The ability to confidently use the Adobe Create Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of using WordPress (WP Bakery in particular) to build websites
- An interest in cars is desired, however not essential
- The successful applicant should be highly self-driven, with the ability to work to deadlines
Location: Cardiff City Centre
Hours: 37.5 per week
At the end of the internship, the successful candidate will be considered for a permanent position within Blanco Digital.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send a CV, along with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Lucy Pai (see all)
- Blanco Digital Are Hiring a Digital Marketing Intern! - December 4, 2018
- Blanco Digital Are Hiring a Paid Digital Design Intern! - November 28, 2018
- What’s new at Blanco Digital? - October 2, 2018