An exciting new opportunity has arisen at Blanco Digital, as we open our brand new office in Chichester! We’re looking for a motivated and well organised individual to join the Blanco Digital team as a Digital Marketing Intern. The successful candidate will work with our Creative Head and Marketing Manager to take on responsibility for client organic Facebook posting, as well as working alongside our SEO Director in other aspects of digital marketing.
The Digital Marketing Intern will take responsibility for the following:
- Uploading files to be put live on our in-house pay per click platform
- Liaising with the Creative Consultant and Marketing Manager to create and schedule engaging social media posts for client Facebook pages
- Liaising with the Creative Consultant and Marketing Manager to create engaging and relevant posting schedules for clients
- Monitoring and reporting on all organic Facebook activity and feeding this back to our SEO Director
What skills does our Digital Marketing Intern require?
- Good writing skills
- An understanding of social media platforms
- The ability to think creatively
- The ability to work hard and meet deadlines
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google for work
- An interest in cars would be desired, however isn’t essential
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Understanding of HTML
- Aptitude and passion for digital and websites
- An understanding of content management systems
- An eye for detail and high personal standards
Hours: 37.5 per week
At the end of the internship, the successful candidate will be considered for a permanent position within Blanco Digital.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter, to email@example.com